Nice results to keep your hairs healthy and smooth.
How to apply a hair mask:
This hair mask works best when applied to clean, towel-dried hair that’s still damp.
- To protect your clothing, drape an old towel over your shoulders or wear an old T-shirt.
- If your hair is long or thick, it may help to divide it into sections with hair clips.
- You can apply the mask with your fingers, or you can use a small paintbrush to dab the hair mask mixture onto your hair.
- If your hair is dry, begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends. Once the mask has been worked into the ends of your hair, you can go back and gently apply to your scalp.
- If you’re specifically applying the mask to treat dandruff, you’ll want to start at your scalp.
- If your hair is oily, begin the hair mask application at mid-shaft and work toward the ends.
- Once you’re done applying the mask, run a wide-tooth comb through your hair to help ensure the mask is evenly spread.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, but it also helps add some heat, which can help the ingredients absorb into your hair.
- Leave the mask on for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Depending on the ingredients, some masks can be left on for hours or even overnight.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cool water. Avoid hot water. Cooler water can help seal the hair cuticle and help your hair retain more moisture.
- After rinsing out the mask — it may take two or more rinses to get it fully out — you can add products and air-dry or heat-style your hair as usual.
- For dry, frizzy, or damaged hair, you can apply a hair ask once a week. If your hair tends to be oilier, try using one every couple of weeks.
This hair mask can help moisturize and nourish your hair and beneficial for dry, damaged, or frizzy hair. improve the health of your scalp and boost the strength of your hair.
Shampoo you can always use in routine.